Jun 06 2016
NYMAC features X-linked Adrenoleukodystropgy (XALD) Symposium Talks- a collection of videos about XALD and NBS
NYMAC put together a collection of videos about XALD and NBS. Below are link to all the videos compiled by NYMAC.
- Diagnostic Testing and History of Adrenoleukodystrophy – Ann Moser, BA
- ALD Management and Treatment – Gerald Raymond, MD
- Genetic Counseling Considerations of ALD Newborn Screening and Differential Diagnoses – Beth Vogel
- New York State ALD Laboratory Protocol – Joeseph Orsini, Ph.D.
- Protocol for Diagnosis and Management Guidelines – Sarah Bradley, MS, CGC
- Parent and Patient Perspectives – Spenser Barsh
- Status of ALD Screening in New Jersey – Scott Shone, Ph.D.
- Parent and Patient Perspectives – Elisa Seeger
- Long-term Follow-up and Educational Materials Group Discussion – Beth Vogel, MS, CGC
- Review NYS ALD Outcomes – Michele Caggana, Sc.D, FACMG
- Status of ALD Screening in California – Bob Currier, Ph.D.
To view these links and more videos on other topics you can go to this NYMAC page.
Comments Off on NYMAC features X-linked Adrenoleukodystropgy (XALD) Symposium Talks- a collection of videos about XALD and NBS