MINORITY GENETIC PROFESSIONALS NETWORK
Genetic Counselor Virtual Career Fair
The WSRGN hosted a very successful virtual genetic counseling career fair on October 15, 2020 with over 1,000 students. We have reconfigured the website so you can find information and resources about a career in genetic counseling and links to over 50 genetic counseling training programs. If you are a minority student, you can find information about the Minority Genetic Professionals Network which has mentoring and support activities.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are getting many requests for telehealth resources as providers and trainees are being told to move to virtual visits. We have curated a list of resources to get you and/or your institution set up to do telehealth quickly but do it well.
- The Minority Genetic Professionals Network (MGPN) supporting minority students and practicing genetics professionals
- Save the Date for APHL 2020 NBS Virtual Symposium
- Save the Date: Advancing the Response to COVID-19 for Minority Communities
- Advisory Committee for Heritable Disorders in Newborns and Children August meeting
- WSRGN Telegenetics Training Goes Virtual
- WSRGN Telehealth Videos for Providers and Patients
- WSRGN Updated Telehealth Resource Page
- ACMG registration deadline
- HHS/CDC Pregnancy-Risk Data Available to Researchers
- Medicaid Service Policies
WSRGN Partners Section
Click HERE to go to partner's section
This project is/was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number 1 -UH7MC30774-01-00, for $600,000. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.