Boise State University
Master of Science in Genetic Counseling Program
Location: Remote & Boise, ID
Program Length: 21 months
Mission: To expand access to the profession of genetic counseling by integrating the Accreditation Council for Genetic Counseling (ACGC) standards into an innovative online learning experience that will provide students with a comprehensive education to be skilled, empathetic healthcare professionals.
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ❌
- GPA requirement = 3.0*
- In-state priority – ❌
- Interviews – TBD
* below 3.0 GPAs may be considered.
- In-state: $59,000
- Out-of-state: $59,000
- International: N/A
- Tuition reduction options – ✅
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ✅
- Remote Opportunities, Idaho, Washington, Montana, Oregon, New Mexico, and Alaska
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
Embedded into course content, program leadership training, non-white faculty, admissions process.