Keck Graduate Institute
Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling (MSGC) program
Location: Claremont, CA
Program Length: 21 months
The Master of Science in Human Genetics and Genetic Counseling (MSGC) program at Keck Graduate Institute (KGI) in Claremont, CA, is dedicated to the education of innovative genetic counselors who will serve the needs of individual patients, the healthcare system, and the bioscience industry. Our program emphasizes interprofessional collaboration, systematic problem solving, the safe, efficient and ethical use of technology and biotechnology, and personalized patient care.
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ❌
- GPA requirement = min 3.0*
- In-state priority – ❌
- Interviews – TBD
* below 3.0 GPAs may be considered.
- In-state: $82,800
- Out-of-state: $82,800
- International: N/A
- Tuition reduction options – ✅
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ❌
- Southern California mainly, but separate track may have you doing rotations outside of Southern California
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
We have cultural engagement workshops as part of our genetic counseling program as well as larger institution-wide DEIJ initiatives.
To request more information about this program, please complete this form.