Ohio State University
Genetic Counseling Graduate Program
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ✅
- GPA requirement = N/A
- In-state priority – ❌
- Interviews – Virtual
- Please contact program about tuition information.
- Tuition reduction options – ✅
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ✅
- Columbus, OH & Dayton, OH
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
We have provided implicit bias and DEIJ training to our admissions committee since 2018. We are now implementing this training with course directors and supervisors. We have embedded DEIJ training and discussion related to GC profession throughout our curriculum. Finally, we are in the process of implementing outreach and developing a genetic clinic in underserved areas.