University of North Carolina Greensboro
Master of Science in Genetic Counseling Program
Location: Greensboro, NC
Program Length: 21 months
Mission: To provide an exemplary learning environment in which students obtain the knowledge, skills, and competencies to provide culturally sensitive, ethical genetic counseling services in a variety of clinical settings.
The program emphasizes the values of cooperative and lifelong learning to prepare graduates who will contribute to the field and society in productive ways through clinical and professional service, research, education and advocacy.
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ✅
- GPA requirement = min 3.0*
- In-state priority – ❌
- Interviews – Virtual
* below 3.0 GPAs may be considered.
- Tuition reduction options – ✅
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ✅
- Greensboro, Chapel Hill, Durham, Winston-Salem, and overall state of NC
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
Focused integration across curriculum in all courses and in admissions process. Programmatic emphasis on creation and fostering of environment beyond DEIJ to focus on belonging.
To request more information about this program, please complete this form.