University of South Florida
Genetic Counseling Graduate Program
Location: Tampa, FL
Program Length: 21 months
Mission: To train genetic counselors to evaluate, understand, and meet the evolving needs of genomic health care service delivery. Our goal is to prepare program graduates to provide compassionate clinical care to individuals and families and to engage in educational, research, and policy efforts to ensure that genomic technologies and genetic counseling positively and equitably benefit individuals, families, institutions, communities, and diverse populations.
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ✅
- GPA requirement = min 3.0
- In-state priority – ✅
- Interviews – TBD
- In-state: $18,268
- Out-of-state: $36,989
- International: $36,989
- Tuition reduction options – ✅
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ✅
- Tampa, Orlando, and Miami
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
Holistic admissions, removal of GRE requirement, low tuition.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.