Master of genetic counseling
Location: Nashville, TN
Program Length: 20-24 months
Mission: To graduate genetic counseling leaders in the field of genetics and genomic medicine.
The program goals are to:
- Matriculate diverse graduate students in genetic counseling who are empowered to succeed in the expanding field of genetics, genomics, and personalized medicine.
- Facilitate faculty and student collaboration with Vanderbilt researchers to enable significant contributions in the areas of genetics and genomics, genetic counseling, and personalized medicine.
- Improve access to genetic services by increasing the number of providers and expanding awareness about the field.
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ✅
- GPA requirement = N/A
- In-state priority – ❌
- Interviews – TBD
- In-state: $85,620
- Out-of-state: $85,620
- International: $85,620
- Tuition reduction options – ❌
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ❌
- Nashville, TN
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
Recruit and retain faculty and students of diverse perspectives. Integrated curriculum to address issues of diversity, equity, inclusion and justice around identity while striving for anti-racist practice and behaviors. Utilize University resources to support all students with heightened awareness and action to engage members of under-represented groups.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.