Washington University in Saint Louis
Program in Genetic Counseling
Location: St. Louis, MO
Program Length: 21 months
Mission: To educate future generations of genetic counselors to serve the growing need for diverse, culturally humble, innovative genetic counselors serving patients, working in industry, and conducting research.
- To provide a rigorous curriculum,
- Broad and robust clinical experiences, and
- Expert research guidance to graduate students who are well-prepared to fill the ever-expanding professional roles in which genetic counselors may be employed.
- GRE – ❌
- International students – ✅*
- GPA requirement = min 3.0**
- In-state priority – ❌
- Interviews – Virtual
* Restrictions may apply. Please contact the program for more details.
** below 3.0 GPAs may be considered.
- In-state: $84,458.50
- Out-of-state: $84,458.50
- Tuition reduction options – ✅
- On-campus work opportunities – ✅
- Match and/or Application Waivers – ✅
- St.Louis, MO
- Flexible summer rotation opportunities – ✅
We employ holistic, anonymized application review. All Admissions Committee members complete implicit bias training prior to reviewing any applications. Our curriculum incorporates DEIJ issues and principles throughout, rather than completing a single training or event.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.